Cushman & Wakefield Excellerate offers a rewarding and stimulating work environment that is structured to attract, retain and nurture talent. By working as a team, with clear shared goals and culture, supported by the right skills, training and experience, we optimise our productivity and effectiveness for client.
- Monitor culture and staff wellbeing through initiatives such as Deloitte’s Best Company to Work For, wellness programmes and wellness days
- Comprehensive change and culture management processes
- Effective communication strategy to staff, encompassing weekly updates, mailbox platforms for staff concerns and comments, roadshows for face-to-face interaction with staff and additional internal
- Communication channels such as Intranet
- Joint recruitment with clients
- Performance management via the Employee Self Service platform
- Compliance with Industrial Relations (IR) legislation
- Fully-accredited training academy
- Holistic staff development and growth
Close this window and click on the map to set a starting point. Alternatly search for your starting address below.